Heaven Dust is a top-view survival horror game with zombie-theme, developed by One Gruel Studio from China and published by indienova. It will come to Steam and Nintendo Switch on February 27th, 2020.
Heaven Dust is deeply inspired by the classical zombie horror game Resident Evil. At the beginning of the game, players will find themselves waking up in a strange mansion full of horrible zombies and deadly traps. What you need to do is collecting helpful items, solving innovative puzzles, fighting with zombies and trying to find out what happened.
In 1970, a scientific investigation team found a new virus in the blood samples from a primitive tribe called “Torkue” in New Guinea. Some scientists think it will help to reveal the secret of immortality and they called it “Heaven Dust”. However, it turns out that it’s not really a gift from Heaven, it opens the gate to hell instead.
After the research center in New Guinea was destroyed in an accident related to the mutant virus, they brought “Heaven Dust” to the USA, then the researches were carried out entirely by their subsidiary company StarDust.
A disaster is just unfolding…
- Developer: One Gruel Studio
- Publisher: indienova
- Key Facts
- Platform: Steam, Nintendo Switch
- Release Date: February 27th, 2020
- Genre: Survival Horror, Puzzle.
- Trailer: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Nkk0B-7IqxI
- Press Kit: https://drive.google.com/open?id=15GBKUznLCrag-WDaq8y2YpAbIdMMOj5h
- Thrilling and immersive exploration-horror experience!
- Challenging story-integrated puzzles!
- A hopeless story with different endings. Maybe there is a good one.
- We try to keep the best things together, you will expect to find in a small package.
- Steam Page: https://store.steampowered.com/app/1032590/Heaven_Dust/