10-6-2017 – Malta: Finally, Sam Stone gets his teeth into some serious sci-fi mumbo-jumbo, giving Mental’s minions a break and joining the fight for Planet Titan. By teaming up with renowned developer Croteam, Insel Games adds another iconic videogame hero with a well-known reputation for eliminating an alien threat to their sci-fi Hack’n’Slash MMORPG. With this exciting addition, Wild Buster: Heroes of Titan becomes the first game to ever feature Serious Sam and Duke Nukem together as playable characters.
The “Broken” better gear up, because action legend Serious Sam is joining the fight in the sci-fi MMORPG Wild Buster: Heroes of Titan. Being rather familiar with fending off hordes of enemies with a range of over-the-top weaponry in a tongue-in-cheek environment, Sam is the perfect candidate to support the existing team of playable heroes. And thanks to the recent addition of Duke Nukem, two of the most iconic videogame stars will finally fight side by side against the alien hordes – or face off in PvP!
“When we told Croteam about the addition of Duke Nukem to Wild Buster, they immediately agreed to give Sam a well-deserved vacation on the planet Titan so that the two of them could finally meet”, recalls Patrick Streppel, CEO of Insel Games. “We are honored that Croteam believes in our game and this paves the way for more heroes to join our galactic Hack’n’Slash fest!”
Backers of the Indiegogo campaign are currently testing Wild Buster: Heroes of Titan as part of the week-long Alpha and helping the veteran development team get everything ready for an Early Access launch later this month. Serious Sam and Duke Nukem will be added in the following weeks.
Wild Buster: Heroes of Titan is currently running an Indiegogo campaign offering packages ranging from Alpha access and t-shirts through to the chance to rename bosses and meet & greets with the development team. Insel Games plans to enter Steam Early Access in late October.
About Wild Buster: Heroes of Titan:
Wild Buster: Heroes of Titan is a gritty Sci-Fi MMORPG with fast Hack’n’Slash combat. By joining either the human Guardians or the mutant Abandon factions, players level up over a dozen heroes, each with different skills to allow for unique play styles to master PvE (solo or coop) and PvP. While featuring fast-paced action, Wild Buster: Heroes of Titan has a full set of MMO-Features and is free of Pay-to-Win elements!
- More than twelve heroes with unique play styles: Choose either the military Guardians or radiation-stricken Abandon and level up your hero to unlock a variety of skills for enhanced team play and replayability
- Dungeons: Enjoy a variety of different dungeons with three levels of difficulty, Raid Dungeons for up to 15 players or Defend Dungeons with endless waves of enemies
- Extensive PvP options: Fight the other faction in open PvP zones, compete against rival players in shared dungeons or grab the most resources in specific maps
- Squad League: A unique Battle Arena, with 5 vs 5 fights and Battle Royale mode, including ranking and a special Elite League for maxed out players (Level 50)
- Rank level system: increase your account-wide level beyond the character level to get extra attribute bonuses
- Full MMO Features: Auction House, Group Finder, Crafting and Enchanting, Fishing and Mining
About Insel Games Ltd.:
InselGames Ltd, based in Balzan, Malta, is a newly-founded publisher of online and mobile games. The company currently services “Guardians of Ember” as well as the upcoming MMO “Wild Buster: Heroes of Titan”. The InselGames team combines more than twenty years of experience operating some of the most successful MMOGs in Europe, and founded this new venture with one goal: to get gamers excited about new and innovative online games!