CHICAGO – Sept. 27, 2017 – Jackbox Games has announced that its next collection of hilariously absurd party games, The Jackbox Party Pack 4, will launch on Oct. 17 for the PlayStation®4 computer entertainment system; Oct. 18 on Apple TV (4th Generation only); Oct. 19 on Nintendo Switch™, Windows PC and Mac via Steam, the Humble Store and Bundle Stars, as well as the Mac App Store, Android TV, Amazon Fire TV and Nvidia Shield; and Oct. 20 on Xbox One.
Five – and a half! – crowd-slaying party games combine to make The Jackbox Party Pack 4 the series’ best installment yet:
- Fibbage 3 – The threequel to the outrageous bluffing game boasts totally new question types. (2-8 players)
- Fibbage: Enough About You – A new game mode where players guess weird facts about each other! (3-8 players)
- Survive the Internet – Twist your friends’ “online” comments in comical ways in this web-based frame game. (3-8 players)
- Monster Seeking Monster – A spooky date-a-thon where you message and date fellow monsters with special powers! (3-7 players)
- Bracketeering – Place smart bets on stupid arguments in this deranged debate match. (3-16 players)
- Civic Doodle – Improve the town’s murals and one-up your friends in this irreverent art game. (3-8 players)
Games in The Jackbox Party Pack franchise support phones, tablets and computers as controllers. Players can easily join the fun by using their device to enter a room code at Jackbox.tv, and up to 10,000 additional audience members can join and affect the outcome of the games. Optional features like extended timers and manual censoring make it easy for streamers to play with their communities.
About Jackbox Games
Jackbox Games, formerly Jellyvision Games, is a developer and publisher of party games on major gaming platforms and home entertainment devices. The studio is best known for comedic party games like YOU DON’T KNOW JACK, Fibbage, Quiplash and Drawful. Jackbox Games “makes the world’s best party games” according to Business Insider. YOU DON’T KNOW JACK has been called “the greatest quiz-show game ever made” by The Onion’s A.V. Club. All current-generation Jackbox games feature the innovative use of mobile devices as controllers, allowing anyone with an internet-connected phone, tablet or laptop to join a game without the need for extra game controllers. Players connect to games on their devices by visiting http://jackbox.tv and entering the custom game code displayed via the system hosting the game. This unique concept also allows for games that involve secret player input. The digital release of The Jackbox Party Pack, a massive collection of five party games, was named “Best Local Multiplayer Game of the Year” by Giant Bomb. The company is located in Chicago, Illinois.