Birmingham, UK, 7th November 2017– Merchoid (the online retailer of official gaming merchandise) has revealed the officially licensed, knitted Gears of War ‘Merry Gearsmas’ Christmas Sweater for the 2017 Holiday season. The chunky, knitted sweater features the iconic Crimson Omen Logo across the chest and arms, along with two Lancers, and Santa’s sleigh being pulled by a team of Swarm Pouncers.
The ‘Merry Gearsmas’ Christmas Sweater also comes with a DLC code that can be redeemed for an exclusive Christmas themed Lancer skin for use within Gears of War 4 on both Xbox One family of devices and Windows 10. This coveted skin can only be obtained through the purchase of the Christmas sweater through Merchoid.com. The sweater is due to ship to customers end of November; the DLC code will be emailed in December and will become active for redemption and use on 15th December 2017.
Merchoid’s gaming Community Manager states, “The Lancer is a truly iconic weapon in all of gaming. With this festive DLC, Gears fans have an opportunity to assault the Holiday both in-game and in real life. Lock ‘n load – prepare yourself for a truly Merry Gearsmas.”
The ‘Merry Gearsmas’ Christmas Sweater is officially licensed by Microsoft/The Coalition and is available to pre-order now from Merchoid for £36.99/€49.99/$54.99 (all prices include free shipping worldwide).
- Design available at Merchoid.com
- Includes exclusive Christmas themed Lancer DLC code
- Available to preorder now for £36.99/€49.99/$54.99 (includes free shipping worldwide)
- Link to the Merry Gearsmas Ugly Christmas Sweater is here: https://www.merchoid.com/product/gears-of-war-merry-gearsmas-christmas-jumper-sweater/
- Officially licensed by Microsoft/The Coalition
- Ships November 2017 in time for Christmas
- DLC code is emailed in December; becomes active 15th December 2017
About The Coalition
The Coalition® is a growing team of talented, creative, fun-loving professionals from around the world who are united in their passion for “Gears of War.” Located in Vancouver, Canada, the studio is dedicated to pushing the “Gears” franchise to new heights with its belief that if you want to go far, go together.