We’re back with another update! Being able to record and play replays has been a much requested feature right from the start of Early Access and we’re now happy to say that we’ve added this to Descenders. We’ve seen some amazing stunt compilation videos and gifs already but this should definitely help creators push their flair to the next level, we can’t wait to see what you all manage to create with the replay tool.
Let’s get into the list of changes.
Important note for Xbox One players: This update is currently in the hands of the porting studio and will be available to you in approximately one month from now. When we launch the update on Xbox One it will also include the content of the next update, which we’re currently working on. Somewhere this week there will be an update on Xbox One — that’s to fix the bug some people had with the broken sponsor office.
- Replay Mode:
– In the post-game screen you can now choose to save a replay of that particular run.
– Recorded replays can be accessed by going to ‘Extras->Replays’ in the main menu.
– Replay mode features time controls, camera controls, and different interface options. Experiment with them and please let us know if you feel something is missing.
- New Bonus level:
– 3 out of the 5 current environments have had a bonus level added in the past. This update introduces a 4th! See if you can find it, it’s definitely no child’s play.
- New unlocks:
– Added several new items of all rarities to unlock.
- Forest boss jump checkpoint placement improved.
- Forest boss jump ring of fire moved slightly.
- UI for selecting build crew re-worked, preparing it for the addition of characters.
- Several sound effects added and tweaked.
- Moved the ‘leave team’ button in the sponsor office so it isn’t pressed accidentally as easily.
- Advanced Tutorial and Key Redeem options moved to the ‘Extras’ menu in the main menu.
- Bugfix: audio dropping when braking at high speed fixed.
RageSquid & No More Robots
END PRESS RELEASE
I’m not sure if I’d like other people to see my fails, haha. But for those people out there that are really good this would be a welcome addition.