NEW YORK, April 27 , 2018 – Gotham City Films announces the release of Boxing Apocalypse for Oculus VR and Steam. This game is a unique, intense, first person boxing experience including multiplayer PvP gameplay and campaign mode.
Created and Designed by Mario Simone, owner of Gotham City Films; Boxing Apocalypse is a first-person combat game with a fully immersive, intuitive combat system, finishing power punches, specialty skill combinations, and different levels of difficulty from beginner to advance skilled expert.
- 5 Levels available for play, plus tutorial, cut scenes and PVP battle arena
- Combat waves including grunt aliens, lieutenants and a final boss in campaign mode
- Specialty moves, including Power Punches and skilled boxing combos, to knock out enemies
- An energy shield for creative counter punch combinations
- Multiple difficulty level settings from Easy to Insane Mode
- Active and intuitive boxing action
- Customizable Armor
- Choice of Multiple Weapons
- 21 Challenges That Unlock More Weapons and Specialty Armor
- PVP – Online Combat with Other Players
- Win – Loss Record
- Apoc Fight Club – a worldwide schedule of times for players to find opponents in PVP
END PRESS RELEASE
As someone who just got an oculus rift recently, I am very interested in this VR boxing game. If I end up playing it there will be footage on our YouTube channel.