27th April, 2018 – Richmond, UK – BANDAI NAMCO Entertainment today release the first DLC Ambush Of The Imposters for SWORD ART ONLINE: FATAL BULLET on PlayStation®4, Xbox One and PC. The DLC features a brand-new story arc with a new dungeon and boss battle.
Ambush Of The Imposters also includes:
- New playable characters: Dyne, Yamikaze and Musketeer X
- New game mode Bullet of Bullets: With their customised characters, players can fight Kirito and other characters in this new offline mode
- 4vs4 Deathmatch Multiplayer Mode (available in Hero Battle and Avatar Battle): Players can now fight in teams of four against each other without a boss enemy.
- New story, new dungeon and new boss enemies are also available
Members of the Epic Reward Club will receive a special offer to celebrate the release of the DLC. Registered players on PlayStation 4 will get a Sinon Alo costume for free. Visit the Epic Reward Club to register and get the exclusive costume!
Ambush Of The Imposters is part of the Season Pass for SWORD ART ONLINE: FATAL BULLET which will also include future DLCs. SWORD ART ONLINE: FATAL BULLET is available on PlayStation 4, Xbox One and PC.
For more information from BANDAI NAMCO Entertainment please visit:
· The BANDAI NAMCO Entertainment Website
· The BANDAI NAMCO Entertainment Facebook
· The BANDAI NAMCO Entertainment Twitter
About BANDAI NAMCO Entertainment Europe S.A.S.
BANDAI NAMCO Entertainment Europe S.A.S., part of BANDAI NAMCO Holdings Inc., is a leading global publisher and developer of interactive entertainment for all major video game consoles, iOS, Android, and online platforms. The company is known for creating and publishing many of the industry’s top video game franchises including PAC-MAN™, GALAGA™,TEKKEN™, SOULCALIBUR™, ACE COMBAT™ and DARK SOULS™. BANDAI NAMCO Entertainment Europe is the premier publisher for anime based video games including NARUTO SHIPPUDEN™, DRAGON BALL™, and ONE PIECE™. More information about the company and its products can be found at http://www.bandainamcoent.eu or www.facebook.com/BandaiNamcoEU
©2016 REKI KAWAHARA/PUBLISHED BY KADOKAWA CORPORATION ASCII MEDIA WORKS/SAO MOVIE Project
©KEIICHI SIGSAWA/REKI KAWAHARA
Game ©BANDAI NAMCO Entertainment Inc.
Press Release © 2018 BANDAI NAMCO Entertainment Europe S.A.S.
“PlayStation” is a registered trademark of Sony Computer Entertainment Inc.
All other trademarks are properties of their respective owners.